TUESDAY WAS NEWSDAY:
* Israel discovers new ways not to win over hearts and minds. Good work guys. Let me know how this one works out for you. (Courtesy marag.)
* What we've learned in five years.
* Time discusses why the 9/11 conspiracy theories won't go away.
* Dan Froomkin on the new series of Bush speeches.
* This man keeps the FBI up at night.
* Those terrible mortgages from the housing boom are coming due. (Courtesy takaal.)
* The Republicans give up on immigration.
* World roundup: Princess Kiko gives birth, the days are numbered for Blair, and Mexico finally picks a president.
* And finally, tonight's cartoon.