E.J. Dionne Jr. on the perfect storm for the poor.
* The Education Department shared personal information on hundreds of student loan applicants with the FBI.
* The return of the Nazi analogy.
* More on the Pentagon's new media monitoring group.
* What the arrest of Warren Jeffs won't change.
* Rumsfeld defends and expands on his comments.
* Republican clown Katherine Harris continues to run in Florida.
* "Scientists for the first time have genetically modified tumor-fighting immune cells, allowing patients to rid themselves of an aggressive form of cancer."
* The challenges to implementing California's ambitious environmental emissions rules.
* The return of Lego robots (courtesy warmaster.)
* 'Fictional documentary' focuses on Bush assassination; interesting commentary on it from BAGnewsNotes.
"We are not talking anymore about what climate models say might happen in the future. We are experiencing dangerous human disruption of the global climate and we're going to experience more."
An interview with Richard Stevens (of Diesel Sweeties) by Wizard.