Slate presents excerpts from the 9/11 Commission graphic novel.
* Is Iran really behind the Iraqi militias?
* How the Katrina fallout continues to haunt Bush.
* Hank Stuever: waiting on Karr's relatives to produce family evidence.
* Women in the clergy continue to face challenges rising through the ranks.
* What would happen next if the Democrats take Congress?
* Speaking of Katrina, whatever happened to Michael "Heckuva Job" Brown?
* Time examines why the Plan B debate persists.
* On the fall of Pluto and its astrological effects.
Whoah. Evidence shows the Aztecs tortured and ate Spanish invaders.
Sighting modern sea monsters.
Today's top headline: Hezbollah launches boy band to stardom