* Good stuff, man. Transcript, and a review from the Post and one from the Times.
* Coverage by Dan Froomkin. Plus, Dana Milbank discusses the civil war.
* Eugene Robinson has some questions.
"Seriously, 'Washington Redskins' really is racist."
* Time's Baghdad Journal talks about why we can't stem the tide of violence.
* "As insurgents, they knew how to not look like an insurgent."
* A new direction for Karl Rove.
* BAGnewsNotes on the George Allen fiasco.
* Did Kaine influence a traffic study for Loudoun?
* Russian math nerd declines the prize for solving the Poincare Conjecture.
* How about using robotic airships to boost cell phone signals?
* Growing controversy over the transgender movement.
* Parents embarrassed by their kids' blogs.
* What propels people to seek fame?
* Study finds fewer gay characters on TV.
* FX pushes the envelope of television.
* The industry of teaching street fighting.
* EW presents the most embarrassing sexy poses.
Proof of dark matter?
The Pope says slack off!
I heard it on NPR: prisoners performing Shakespeare.