Overcoming the racial barriers to adoption.
Finally, someone's doing something about something important. New task force set up to deal with killer asteroids. I hope they're able to get a hold of Aerosmith in time.
* More on the Haditha coverup.
* CBO announces more bad news on the deficit.
* Jill Carroll's story: Mujahadeen movies.
* Bush continues to explain this whole Hezbollah thing to us.
* More top names at NASA pushed out by the administration.
* The fall season is bringing changes to television.
* Immersion in an online world of gaming.
From NPR's Tales from the Underworld series, a magician quests to uncover the perfect card cheat.
Woman sues department store after she is assaulted by a mannequin. No, seriously.
Gaming news: John Kovalic announces... Munchkin Cthulhu.