Good read: Dan Froomkin on Bush's bubble. Wacky, wild stuff. (Added bonus: today's column on the joys of spinning.)
Write your own punchline, people.
A LITTLE NEWS:
* Teaching airport screeners to read faces.
* Changes in FBI training during the war on terror.
* The fallout from the failures of Iraqi reconstruction.
* Open letter from former generals, diplomats and others argues against the administration's policies on Iran.
* On dealing with Syria.
* Dottie Lynch on planning a Democratic comeback.
* K Street remembers the Democrats.
Left Behind: The Video Game.
Questing for the perfect $10 wine.
Today's top headline: 'Hybrid Mutant' Found Dead in Maine