Thanks to this, homeland security will now ban 12-year old boys from airplanes.
Political chatter over the Purple line for the Metro.
How effective was our response to 9/11?
* Analysis: who won the Israel-Lebanon war? Nevermind, our president has all the answers (great read, by Dan Froomkin.) In the meantime, Hezbollah takes the lead in rebuilding Lebanon.
* What if we created a UN peacekeeping force, and no one signed up?
* Dana Milbank on the only member of Congress to visit Lebanon.
* Why no economic fallout from the war on terror?
* Focus on the Family seeks to replace the Christian Coalition.
* Laura Bush becomes a major force for fund-raising.
* So, how do you decide how much to spend for medical treatment?
* 'Heavy hydrogen find alters galaxy theory'
* The ancestor to the modern baleen whales had some seriously scary teeth.
'How to make sure children are scientifically illiterate'
Is Elmo evil?