RQ cooked a tasty dinner yesterday for my sister and my sister's fiancee and us. Their wedding plans were discussed, our baby and gatos were shown off. The only downside is I am currently dead tired.
Howard Kurtz takes on the case of the anti-war demonstrators.
Embarrassing: a tyrannical warlord like Mugabe bringing up a good point about our behavior overseas.
* National hero Dan Rather takes a bullet from Saddam Hussein. (Not literally.)
* Senate Judiciary Committee slams FBI over surveillance law.
* I smell a fight brewin': Bush blames Congress for lack of counterterrorism money in budget.
* Speaking of which, Bush and the Pentagon are fighting about how much the war will cost.
* Bush's plans for nation-building examined.
* Possible cancer causer found across food pyramid, scientists fear.
* Sony venturing into "grid technology" online games.
* Pioneer 10 spacecraft falls silent after 31 years.