What we can learn from Hezbollah.
* "The nation is still at risk from the same 'failure of imagination' cited by the 9/11 commission as having contributed to the success of the 2001 attack."
* What we can learn from Britain's success.
* Guess who's cashing in on homeland security.
* Evangelicals silent on the Israel-Lebanon war.
* Federal panel recommends using prison inmates in drug trials.
* Carmakers and the EPA team up to recycle mercury.
* How Thailand got control of its AIDS crisis. (Hint: it wasn't by pushing abstinence.)
* Comcast to raise rates again. Thanks, baseball fans!
* Man, both Blind Date and ElimiDate were sacked.
Courtesy professorbooty, The Daily Show checks in with Aasif Mandvi in Beruit.