A way out for Israel.
"I don't think anyone could have anticipated the sectarian violence."
David S. Broder on the governors turning on Congress.
* Riding along with a UN relief convoy in Lebanon.
* Update to the Lebanon oil spill.
* Cellphones fill a new role for Iraqis.
* Reuters drops Beruit photographer after some very poor Photoshop. BAGnewsNotes wonders if he just has a problem.
* LiveOnline transcript with Howard Kurtz.
* Dick Polman on the Lieberman issue.
* AOL screws up big time again. (Courtesy disoculated.)
* China's mummy factory.
* How about a military theme park?
Whoah. Rebuilding a mouse gene to a previous evolutionary state.
'Massive manatee is spotted in Hudson River.'
The challenges in remaking The Wicker Man.