* Fearless - Another historical Jet Li martial arts movie, and it looks de-light-ful. The trailer said it would be his last martial arts movie, I hope they're lying. (I also confess, at the start of the trailer I thought he was playing Wong Fei Hung again. Not that there'd be anything wrong with that.)
* Pathfinder - We were marveling at the movie posters as we came into the theater. Vikings vs. Native Americans! No, really! Plus, the Vikings are portrayed as these monstrous demons. Good times. Added bonus: Clancy "The Kurgan" Brown.
* Crank - Is Jason Statham only allowed to play hitmen now? Huh. Anyways, it's like Speed, except instead of the bus having to keep going so fast, the dude has to keep his heartrate above a certain level. So, uh, yeah. Maybe. But hey, Amy Smart!
* The Covenant - It's like The Craft, except with the hot boys from the WB! Or something.
* Zoom - So, take The Incredibles, mix it with Sky High. Then, to drag things back down, toss in... Tim Allen.
* Night at the Museum - Yep, so done with Ben Stiller. Decent cast otherwise, though. I bet they think this is going to be the big family movie of the holidays.