That whole rebuilding effort in Iraq isn't going too well, it seems.
Dan Froomkin on the growing outrage over signing statements.
* Blair is looking for a new foreign policy.
* The difficulty of fighting Hezbollah.
* How Bush differs with his dad over Israel.
* Former UN ambassador Soderberg: "Peacekeepers are not peacemakers."
* "More than two-thirds of the Army National Guard's 34 brigades are not combat ready."
* The evidence looks bad in the Haditha killings.
* Tom Tomorrow: wrong, wrong, wrong.
* Wal-Mart gives up on Germany.
* Are pop songs appropriate for tweens?
* NPR Q&A on the morning-after pill.
* Bad news for Hot Topic.
Chalk one up for science in the Kansas school board elections.