Your tax dollars at work: federally-funded 'pregnancy centers' are found to be misleading women.
Dana Milbank on Bush's stem cell veto threat.
Andrew Cohen proposes a way out of the Guantanamo debacle.
* Israel claims to have 'very clear goals' in the war with Lebanon. Richard Cohen looks at Israel's history for directions. E.J. Dionne Jr. talks about avoiding full-scale war. Marc Lynch has some interesting insight as well.
* Fearing the Shiites, the Sunnis want us to stay in Iraq.
* BAGnewsNotes questions Rice's competence.
* Did Bush directly block a probe of his domestic surveillance program?
* NYC to clear out homeless encampments.
* What if you simply couldn't recognize faces?
* Science is cracking the code of marathon running.
* Is there such a thing as colorblind casting for TV?
This just in: critics and audiences don't always agree at the box office.
Obituary for famous author Mickey Spillane, who passed away yesterday.