BRIEF NEWS UPDATE:
* Attack on Haifa escalates the Israel-Lebanon war. Hezbollah has upgraded their missile capability. And Michael Young looks ahead to the logical conclusion.
* In war, violence can still be personal.
* Republicans worry about the impact of their immigration divide.
* Weapons from Iraq were used in high-profile bank robberies in DC.
* Pirates 2 is already the year's best selling movie.
* Dick Wolf looks to shore up the decline of the Law & Order empire.
* 'Employed by God'? Kent Hovind, the evangelist behind Dinosaur Adventure Land, was arrested on fifty-eight federal charges, mostly tax-related. (Courtesy eracerhead.)
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.