"Congress really has to think about how fundamentally wrong the current system is."
-Newt Gingrich, courtesy Dana Milbank (good read)
Welcome to America, 2006: New Mexico nurse cleared of sedition claims. (Courtesy my dad.)
* Ooh, confrontation between Israeli and Palestinian envoys in the halls of the UN.
* The Democrats' new rallying cry: minimum wage.
* The myth of missile defense.
* Tribe files suit against Abramoff and Reed.
* Russia's addiction to bribery and corruption.
* "If your brain can do it, we can tap into it."
* Transgendered scientist describes biases against women in the sciences.
* MySpace takes the title of the most-visited website.
* Lloyd Garver laments a lost greeting.
* New venture to focus on urban films.
* For Kevin Smith, it's all about the fans.
New opera based on John Gardner's Grendel.
ZOMG flying spiders
Whoah. Can silk be used to repair damaged nerves?