-NYTimes news analysis
"The president is always right." Dana Milbank also has some high comedy of the administration vs. Congress.
Good read: a new book on Gonzales as the architect of Bush's power grab.
The anti-terrorist database has some pretty goofy targets listed.
Fact-checking the president on missile defense.
* Time wonders who is behind the India bombings.
* Army to end Halliburton contract.
* Lou Dobbs assaults Congress and the administration on illegal immigration.
* Novak bravely steps forward on the Plame affair and... reveals what everyone already knows. Jackass.
* Israel continues to hammer Gaza, sending more Palestinians into refugee camps. Plus new warfare with Lebanon after Hezbollah kidnaps soldiers. Yeesh.
* Islamist party seals control of Mogadishu.
* E.J. Dionne on the coming battle in the Republican party.
* DC declares a crime emergency.
* Unmanned drones for police work?
* Poll shows we dislike liars, but then we lie ourselves.
Nielsen ratings for TV commercials?