"It is not clear that the public hates the press as much as officialdom would like to think."
* How having the wrong name can get you killed in Iraq.
* Right. Israel denies use of 'excessive force' in Gaza.
* Somalia adjusts to life under Islamic law.
* The Pentagon struggles with cost overruns.
* Southwest Airlines tests the innovative concept of... assigned seating.
* BAGnewsNotes on Santorum's reinvention.
* Fact-checking Laura Bush on the polls.
* Texas inmates not entitled to minimum wage.
* What we know about black holes.
* Newest find: a 2,000-year-old statue of Artemis.
* Broadcasters worry about new indecency fines. Damn you Janet Jackson's nipple!
* This just in: people post crude clips to video-sharing sites because people like crude clips.
* Kaine pardons a witch from three centuries ago.
* Pink Floyd co-founder Syd Barrett passed away.
Rogue waves are more common than initially thought.