Robert Scheer wants tougher Democrats.
Bush disrespects Harper at photo op.
* Grim read: preparing for bloodshed in Gaza. Time also discusses the current fighting. Marwan Bishara only sees the cycle of violence continuing.
* Conservative wins narrow vote in Mexico. E.J. Dionne Jr. has nothing but the best hopes for their recount.
* One year after the London subway bombings.
* Dan Froomkin on Bush's new road show.
* Street gangs find a home online.
* Are hate groups infiltrating the military?
* Mitt Romney's religious problem.
* Two years after Montgomery County's smoking ban went into effect, restaurant receipts are... up.
* EW.com reviews the Emmy nominations.
Genes reveal what color wooly mammoths were.
Whoah. They found a photo of Mozart's widow.