-Dan Froomkin (well worth reading) (bonus: nuclear plans)
* The administration is facing a surprising range of international crises. News analysis of the North Korea situation notes there's few good options. Dana Milbank on the administration's nonchalant reaction - involving donuts.
* How Lay's death may help his family preserve his fortunes.
* Is the parking plan for the new stadium downtown sufficient?
* Al Sharpton challenges Christians to look past divisive issues.
* Obituary for Jaap Penraat, who forged papers to save the lives of Jews in WW2.
* Christie's to auction off Star Trek costumes and props.