Courtesy Pickett's brother: Amnesty International's groovy new public awareness campaign.
As seen elsewhere, the interesting essay "Why They Fight."
Bruce Shapiro on the Guantanamo ruling, plus much more coverage from Dan Froomkin, including a link to this article on Addington.
* BAGnewsNotes with some gerrymandering diagrams.
* Peggy Noonan thinks Hilary Clinton is focusing on the wrong issue.
* Women get to vote in Kuwait for the first time.
* "All of Washington is, at the moment, frankly a joke as far as the public is concerned."
* Sioux leader ousted over proposed abortion clinic.
* New ruling on the use of the insanity defense.
* Today's cartoon: Bush and Nixon.
* Kerik pleads guilty to accepting bribes.
* Today's dumb idea to get kids in shape: heavier toys.
Talking with Michael Winterbottom on his new Guantanamo movie. Also, new documentary features three soldiers' tales from Iraq.