The administration targets the NYTimes, and the Times editor responds. Also, Howard Kurtz and Dan Froomkin on the issue and coverage.
Also, Froomkin's megareview on presidential signing statements.
Dana Milbank looks at the aftermath of the flag-burning vote.
* The Israeli army moves into Gaza.
* BAGnewsNotes on the energy situation in Iraq.
* The Supreme Court rules on Texas gerrymandering.
* The doctors who failed the victims of torture.
* Richard Cohen on the Sears Tower terrorist hype.
* Bloggers defend Jon Stewart.
* Ehrlich starts the reelection campaign looking at an uphill struggle.
* Blaming the American driver for pollution increases.
* Congress looks to cut Mars money.
* NBC makes a deal with YouTube.
A 'Stonehenge' in the Amazon?