* How serious was the threat from the Miami terrorist cell? BAGnewsNotes doesn't think it was very credible. (Bonus: circus magicians!) Also, how to we fight homegrown terrorists.
* More info on how suspicious the Iraqi WMD info really was, and the lengths the administration went to to use it anyways.
* Since when did the solution to Congressional earmarks become giving the president *more* power? Seriously.
* The Muslim wall between men and women. Literally.
* "We're still in the early innings, but given how much the Internet has already transformed the media and society, it's surprising how little money traditional media companies make directly from it."
* Dodo skeleton found.
* Hubble loses some of its sight.
* Frank Ahrens on embracing the anime expo.
* Tom Shales on Aaron Spelling as a man of the people.
Hey, look, ten things we didn't know this time last week.