New survey highlights the differences between Islam and the West.
Politicians like introducing bills that can't pass in the hopes of making a political point.
A town in Utah passed a resolution to protect the "natural family." That's when the controversy started.
* Well, at least this whole war thing is bringing Syria and Iran closer together.
* Iraqi Muslims start avoiding mosques. Also, violence reaches a quieter section of Bagdhad, just three blocks from the Green Zone. BAGnewsNotes discusses the increasing chaos.
* People are concerned about the privacy of their bank data; Cheney attacks the media for breaking the story.
* "You control the House. You control the Senate. You control the presidency, and you need help before you spend again?"
* Border towns in Israel are feeling ignored.
* Saudi women make a splash with their weblogs.
* Is social isolationism on the rise?
Conservative think tank discusses... 24. Huh. (WARNING: contains a picture of Rush Limbaugh kissing someone.)
Legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling passed away.