-Dan Froomkin (good read)
Suspected terrorists arrested in Florida.
How about Bush's new spy service?
* How the administration has been secretly monitoring bank data.
* More bad news for Bob Ney, not to mention Ralph Reed.
* Eugene Robinson on the Republican attack on the Voting Rights Act.
* Dick Meyer on what voters aren't buying.
* National Review defends the practice of monitoring mosques.
* Man, nobody still believes there are WMDs in Iraq, right?
* Transportation Secretary Mineta resigns.
* Atlanta library stops purchasing Spanish-language material.
* Is Jon Stewart poisoning democracy? (Um, no.)
What's cooler, an 110 million year-old spider web, or jewelry from 100,000 years ago?
Fametracker's Fame Audit of... Stephen Colbert.