Specter schedules a hearing on signing statements. Fingers crossed.
Lou Dobbs on Congress's new pay raise.
The global media market is set to take off.
* The growing problem of rape as a weapon of war.
* What the? Republicans stop a vote to extend the Voting Rights Act.
* Despite polls, Republicans re-embrace the war issue. More coverage on the gambit by Dan Froomkin.
* Dana Milbank covers the Republican revolt.
* Widespread corruption inside the Bureau Of Indian Affairs?
* Red Cross votes to admit Israel.
* Bush was driven to protect a marine wildlife reserve thanks to a movie he saw.
* How Germany refound its patriotism, with the help of a ball.
* On Lieberman, and how principles aren't everything.
* Earth, hottest in 400 years.
* Arthur Miller and the FBI.
* Write your own punchline: someone bought JumpTheShark.com.
* Ultimate Fighting goes big time: the growth of mixed martial arts.
The enduring popularity of Superman.
Searching for Nelson Mandela's buried gun.
Adopted woman tracks down her birth mother... to a former co-worker.