And if that isn't worrying enough, Homeland Security says the country isn't prepared for disasters.
E.J. Dionne Jr. on the evangelical shift.
LiveOnline transcript with Dana Milbank. (Bonus: CAPSLOCK ACTION.)
* Eugene Robinson wonders, what course is the president following?
* The new Iraqi government is doing so well, they've lost control of their own prisons.
* Malvo says he and Muhammad are responsible for four, previously unlinked murders.
* Is al Qaeda moving into Somalia?
* Hope you're not a big fan of the Fourth Amendment.
* Trying to nail down Ehrlich on gay rights.
* The average cost of weddings skyrockets.
* Microsoft looks to a future without Bill Gates.
* Today's awesome headline: Jay-Z leads Cristal boycott
* A new book on the fall of the American empire.
* Fametracker's fame audit of Julia Stiles.
Electoral college shenanigans: how about a plan to ensure the winner of the popular vote gets the White House?
Changing the words of the Catholic mass.
history_spork takes on... First Knight.
NPR presents Beethoven's Nine.