Good one: reading between the lines of Bush's surprise Iraq visit.
BAGnewsNotes on Time's Zarqawi cover.
Today's stupidest headline: Why Do Young Teens Have Sex?
* The federal government is suing New Jersey, to prevent that state from seeking more information on the domestic surveillance program.
* The military cancels all visits to Guantanamo.
* Administration to investigate reporting on No Child Left Behind.
* All of 3% of Virginia residents voted in the primaries.
* Why the Genesis probe crashed.
* Ew. Algae blooms back on the Great Lakes.
"A growing understanding of human genetics is prompting fresh consideration of how much control people have over who they are and how they act."
Superman as Christ figure?
Spider-man publically reveals his secret identity.