"The world is fast approaching the point where the majority of the human population will be found in urban areas."
BAGnewsNotes on new developments in Iraq: shock and awe and the dog and pony show.
Why not ask your congressman what they're going to do with their new pay raise?
* Thanks, Mr. President: poll shows the image of America abroad has dropped even more.
* A former detainee, held in Guantanamo, tells his side of the story.
* Dana Milbank on the administration's good day.
* Mohamed El Baradei on the future of nuclear proliferation.
* Dealing with Bagdhad's new security measures.
* Stephen Hawkings to pen a children's book. Also, he says space is key to the survival of the human race.
* A fan club for Stalin in the Caucasus.
* John Ratzenberger, Pixar's go-to guy.
A spider, trapped in amber, from 121 million years ago?
Tim Burton will take on the movie version of Sweeney Todd.
Legendary fantasy artist Tim Hildebrandt passed away.