In related news, more companies are looking into your online persona as well as your resume.
Speaking of goofy, the military says the suicides at Guantanamo are an "act of war." No word as to whether or not they could say it with a straight face.
* As we hand over Afghanistan to NATO, the Taliban takes advantage of the situation.
* Sensing an oncoming offensive, residents of Ramadi head for the hills.
* Questioning reports of Zarqawi's final minutes.
* New type of shark found.
* Climatology: Chinese pollution spreads far and wide.
* Diabetes skyrockets worldwide.
* Are smart pills worth it?
* BAGnewNotes thinks Ann Coulter is actually going crazy.
* The gender gap in today's churches.
* Strange bedfellows: cable a la carte, and the evangelical problem with Christian cable channels.
This just in: tattoos are part of the mainstream, now.
Welcoming the graffiti artists. Also: "Why does good art die while scumbag billboards thrive?"
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.