States take the lead in pushing for cleaner air, since the administration doesn't seem to care.
Do 'DNA libraries' infringe on privacy?
* Wondering how they divvy up homeland security money? Keep wondering.
* Growing pains for Border Patrol.
* What if they tried to ban gay marriage with an amendment, but no one cared?
* Latin America makes primary education a top priority.
* Huh. The new Chinese hobby of anonymous morality enforcement through 'internet hunting'.
* Why Utah still loves Bush.
* Vonage is having a rough time of their public offering.
* The FDA wants restaurants to serve smaller portions.
* Massive crater found under Antarctic ice sheet.
A look back at the last 6/6/06.
Why Bryan Singer sees Superman Returns as his first chick flick.
Ten things we totally didn't know this time last week.