Time looks at the anger in Afghanistan.
And speaking of forgotten countries, whatever happened with that whole North Korea part of the axis of evil?
* Are British soldiers deserting over Iraq?
* Dana Milbank on the House's constitutional nerve.
* Lou Dobbs, who is still mad, wants the president and Congress to stop ignoring the crises.
* An interesting essay on racism and immigration. (Courtesy Iceman.) Robert J. Samuelson has some surprising numbers.
* "...Climatologists say there are signs this is just the start of a 30-year pattern known as a megadrought."
* Yep, more people are starting fight clubs. (Courtesy Magistrate.)
* Do we really need a Die Hard 4?
* Talking with the actresses from X3.
They finally approved the intercounty connector.
The Japanese turn to past lives for future comfort.
(And while I'm here, in case you missed it, I tossed together a two-minute explanation of the current state of the DC universe.)