Finally saw the Trading Spaces episode (well the last ten minutes of it) where Hilde puts hay on the walls. Jesus H. What is wrong with that woman?
And, played Starcraft last night for the first time in, oh, years. Basically on a whim, as Magistrate mentioned he played on battle.net recently. I had fun, but man, I didn't have much of a touch to begin with, and I've lost it all now. Yeesh. I am teh suck.
I will be holding a Heroclix demo in early March at Dream Wizards in Rockville. In exchange for doing this, I get the title of Warlord. Heh heh. More details later.
And it looks like a lopt of snow this weekend, which I fear is going to crimp my plans for Cryfest. Meh!
I have been distracted all day by Mutant Reviewers from Hell.
Operative X posted this fine, fine restaurant review. I may not live there, but the reviews rock.
* I am furious over this budget crap. The revisions committee released the 'edited' document a couple hours before the final vote. The document is over 3,000 pages, meaning it was literally impossible to read through it and find out what the committee snuck in, knowing no one could catch it all. Grr grr.
* Researchers examine how remnants of an ancient virus affects HIV spread
* The House holds a ritual to cleanse Trafficant's old office.
* Voice recognition software picks up on what words can't express.
* Superman news: FCC eases restrictions on technology that can see through walls.
* Grammar news: the blight on language of text messaging.
* An impressive story of luck.
Fortune Cookie: "Your leadership qualities will shine soon."
CD playing: the Monkees, "Jet Boy Jet Girl"