Will Iran deploy 'the oil weapon'?
Interesting read about the costs of homelessness. (Courtesy devolutionary.)
* Dana Milbank on Hayden's non-answers. Senators left out of the loop weren't happy, either.
* David Ignatius on a proper response to Iran.
* E.J. Dionne Jr. on the dangers of Bush's pandering to the base.
* Jonathan Adler on energy policy idiocy. Maybe what we need is a sane energy policy.
* Senate votes to make English the 'National Language.' I guess they're bored, or just don't feel like doing any real work.
* Last chromosome in human genome sequenced.
* Scientists are still arguing about the 'hobbit people.'
* A review of Tony Snow's fashion.
The early work of Jim Henson at the Smithsonian.
SI.com picks their top ten movies by pro wrestlers.