Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives.
* Previously, on Lost: Hi Mike, bye Ana-Lucia, bye Libby.
* 13 days ago, Mike leaves.
* Computer shenanigans
* Burning some paper
* Day and a half away, or so.
* "They're dead!" -Hurley
* Bury them tomorrow.
* 13 days ago, again?
* Crap! Other! "You're Walt's old man, aren't yah?"
* "We need him!"
* Blood cleanup detail, nice.
"I told him that God would understand, that he would be forgiven, as long as he was sorry. But the boy did not care about forgiveness. He was only afraid that, if he did go to Hell, that dog would be there, waiting for him."
* Just the five of you, or else it won't work. Suspicious much, Michael?
* Michael, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley.
* Charlie, is that a Carnivale shirt?
* Vaccine, he tried it, every nine days.
* Yay, Michael's reunion.
* "Not gonna hold it against yah." -Zeke
* Ah, Michael sees Kate being held at the Others' campfire.
* Yay Alex! "It's OK, he's just delivering a message."
* "Is Claire OK?"
* "Divvy 'em up." -Zeke
* Hey, it's Vincent.
* Yeah, let's not bring Sayid, good idea. Wait, what?
* Oops, Eko finds the magnet. And hee, smiling at the counter reset. Moving in!
* Are those ruins? Interesting camp. Another young person? Hatch 8?
* Wow, Michael's description was pretty accurate, I presume he was BS'ing. "Tell her we're here." Pickett taking blood. Miss Clue!
* "Did Walt ever appear in a place he wasn't supposed to be?"
* "And why is it that I'm not coming?" -Sayid
* Charlie keeps building, nice. Abandoned by everyone. Again.
* Vincent, the jerkiest dog on the island.
* Back to the stash!
* Uh, Charlie, we kinda needs those.
* Oh, hi Locke. Nice Mad Max splint.
* Eko, could you be a little bit weirder please?
* "I never knew her last name."
* Caught in a net, hee. Gotta start working that into conversation.
* "Because you're about the closest thing I got to a friend here, Doc."
* Hey, cool makeshift shovels.
* Nice setup the Others got there. And citizens demand more Pickett.
* ZOMG WALT
* 'They make me take tests.' 'We're not going to talk about that.' Not who they say they are, pretending! Back to The Room?
* Need him to do one more thing: get these four people. "Who's James Ford?" "You know him as Sawyer."
* "And I want the boat." -Michael
* And, another commercial. LetYourCompassGuideYou.com
* And, funeral.
* But no Locke. Cuts off the splint, and... walks away.
* "I think Michael has been compromised." -Sayid
* Create an advantage...
Next week: TWO HOUR SEASON FINALE, and man, some stuff's totally happening.