Howard Kurtz on Tony Snow's debut as press secretary, and other hot topics. Dana Milbank also provides insight into Snow's first press conference. And Dan Froomkin brings up what the other media reports missed, including his problem with poll numbers.
BAGnewsNotes on the end of the Blair-Bush era.
New video images of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon don't dissuade conspiracy theorists.
* BellSouth and AT&T have been added to the class-action lawsuit over domestic surveillance.
* Bush's speech was all about the politics. Also: "President Bush has a bold new approach to immigration enforcement: He wants to police the Mexican border with symbolism."
* The BBC looks at the Republican rift.
* Mexicans fear for the future of their country.
* Our allies in action: Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah tells newspapers to stop printing pictures of women. All of them.
* Adding Warren Jeffs to the most wanted list has renewed scrutiny of his sect.
* Nebraska's school segregation plan is challenged in court.
* Georgia's gay marriage ban is thrown out by the courts.
* Missouri town threatens to evict unmarried parents living together.
* Looking for a way to keep schoolgirls interested in math and science.
* THe long shadow of the Valdez disaster.
Picking your Bible verses on the immigration debate.
The mystery of the Peruvian warrior-woman from 1,600 years ago.
Have they found The Endeavour?