Qwest explains why it refused to turn over phone records. Dan Froomkin covers the uproar over the issue, questions on the program's legality, and more. (Bonus: readers' suggestions of questions for Snow, an excellent read.)
New worries about electronic voting machines.
Dana Milbank on a retired senator's bipartisan dream.
* In case you were curious, yes, the new tax cut bill is mostly for the rich. Enjoy your $42, folks.
* The Red Cross is upset they still don't have access to prisoners.
* Yeah, about that new New Orleans evacuation plan...
* Egypt cracks down on protests, again.
* Howzabout using the military to provide border security?
* Snow debuts as press secretary, to little fanfare and fewer surprises. Also, presidential address Monday night.
* Using the DNA of a criminal's family to track down culprits.
* NASA's new weather satellite system is in trouble.
* No .xxx domain, sorry.
* Tom Hanks breaks new records.
* A chat with Edward Norton.