Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. And his pneumatic tube.
* Previously on Lost: blast doors, map, no buttons pressed, others stuff, four gunshots.
* "What are you building?" Ah, Ana-Lucia in crazy-dream-o-vision.
* "You need to help John." OMG IMAGES AND A CRAZY DREAM
* "The work being done in this place is important."
* Make him take you to the question mark, hokay.
* And Eko? Bring your axe. EEE.
* "...the artist formerly known as Henry Gale." -Sawyer
* Again, OMG
* Search party, terrible idea #1. And Jack's in prick mode again.
* EKO FLASHBACK TIME
* "It appears we have a miracle."
* Hopalong through the jungle there, Locke.
* HEADBUTT HAHAHA
Locke: Why did you hit me?
Eko: Because you were being difficult.
Locke: Are you insane?
* "It's not my hatch." -Locke
* Woke up during autopsy, eee.
* Ah, the Nigerian plane.
* Make her comfortable. Ah, heroin.
* Hey, way to put Kate in the middle there, Jack.
* "She pickpocketed your gun?" More than you know, Kate. More than you know.
* Heh, stash was under his tent, nice.
* "Hey guys, you seen Libby around?" -Hurley
* Next up on freaky dream theater...
* WAKE UP JOHN
* "I gather intelligence on people and I exploit it."
* Hee, question mark.
* Salted the earth!
* ZOMG HATCH #4
* "We were gonna have our first date." -Michael, you phenomenal space jerk.
* Armchairs, ancient numbered TVs... And what is that crap on the tray?
* PRINT LOG? Y/N
* Pneumatic tubes make everything better. Oops, bye bye map.
* VCR TAPE. ORIENTATION 5 OF 6. THE PEARL.
* No, seriously.
* 'don't need to know.'
* Hee, 1980.
Eko: Would you like to watch that again?
Locke: No, I've seen enough.
* AND ANOTHER COMMERCIAL. sublymonal.com
* Eko, looting the place, smart man.
* "We do it because we believe we are meant to." -Eko
* Hmm, Locke is sounding like
* Message to deliver.
* You know, we never got Libby's tale.
* "So, let me ask you. How can you say this is meaningless?" -Eko
* "I'm sorry I forgot the blankets." -Hurley
* Saddest scene ever. Except Michael looking all creepy, in
Next week: Michael's story?
Man. I can't get over that, at the beginning of this season, they were *just* entering the first hatch. *So* much has happened this season. And that's why I have faith that the show creators have a *lot* more in store for us.