More administration comedy: working in talking points on Iraq into unrelated speeches... by the Department of Agriculture?
"The United States has the second worst newborn mortality rate in the developed world."
* Details of the police station shooting in Chantilly.
* Analysis of the CIA reshuffle. Time asks, does Hayden have a chance?
* The US answers questions about prisoner abuse at the UN.
* E.J. Dionne Jr. on the two Cheneys.
* "The anthem in English only? I don't get it." -Bob Schieffer
* Behind the scenes with the Taliban in Pakistan.
* Islamic fatwa has Egypt worried about its statues.
* Why nonreligious parents would investigate a religious upbringing for their children.
* Democrats question Ehrlich's opposition to early voting.
* Gallaudet faculty turns against the president-to-be of the university for not being deaf enough.
* More evidence that a Yale secret society has Geronimo's skull.
* Meteorites carrying carbon.
* More debate over the human impact on climate change.
* Health experts criticize changes in panel on STDs. Meanwhile, the CDC wants everyone in America tested for HIV.
* David Blaine totally blew it.
* Tips for activist stars.
* Up next for big-screen remakes: Knight Rider.
* EW.com picks their favorite fake presidents.
Evangelicals discuss the war on Christianity.
A confusing mess: Catholic organization leaves the adoption business in Boston. (Part 2 here.)
The story of a rejected religious commercial.