Remember how the anti-evolution crowd was passing around ten questions to ask your biology teacher, to poke holes in the theory of evolution? Here's the response.
Report shows 'clear evidence' of human impact on climate change.
* Huh. The Vatican excommunicated two bishops ordained by the Chinese government.
* Amnesty International reports rampant racism in Russia.
* Whoops! That tsunami alert yesterday didn't trigger in Tonga.
* The cursed neutrino.
* War critics from WW1 earn pardons.
* Hearing phantom ringing everywhere.
* Rolling Stone hits #1,000.
* I heard it on NPR: All Things Considered turned 35 yesterday.
As noted elsewhere, the original theatrical released of the original Star Wars trilogy are coming to DVD this fall. I knew it was only a matter of time.
Fametracker's ten least essential summer films