* The challenge of delivering food aid to a warzone.
* Backlash against immigrants' movement grows. And, did Bush sing the anthem in Spanish?
* Republicans looking for a way out of the gas problem.
* Eee. Condemned man sits up during his own execution by lethal injection and tells them it's not working.
* Research shows Americans are more sick than their English counterparts.
* Study disproves one argument of the opponents of climate change.
* Elma Farnsworth, television pioneer and wife of Philo T. Farnsworth, passed away.
New, impressive images of Katrina's aftermath.
ADDED: a gallery of wounded soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan. (Note: graphic.) (Courtesy Iceman.) (1437 ET.)