TACTICAL NEWS STRIKE:
* The gas price hikes are starting to affect other things.
* Write your own joke: the administration says it fears Guantanamo prisoners will be abused in foreign prisons once we let them go.
* Iran and the US, the new Cold War.
* 'Why China and Russia Will Continue to Support Autocracies'
* The new focus on leaks brings new pressure to journalists.
* Why appearance is not what matters for Saudi reformers.
Good read: analyzing the legacy of legendary economist J.K. Galbraith.
(Thanks to everyone who sent the Colbert stuff, compiling it for a separate post later, because it's fantastic.)