And summer is coming, which means lots of...
* The Da Vinci Code - Even if I had never heard of it before, I feel safe in saying this trailer wouldn't inspire me to go see the movie.
* The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - Nope, not kidding. This time with that guy from Jarhead. No, the other guy.
* Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Longer trailer, and lookin' nice. Sign me up.
* Mission: Impossible 3 - I'm still entertained by the trailer, despite my antipathy to giving any more money to Mr. Cruise.
* Crossover - Underground basketball with Wayne Brady. Maybe, as Selene likes sports movies. Looks well shot, but that might just be the trailer editor.
* Pulse - Imagine if they made a White Noise 2, but it actually looked OK. We'll see.
* See No Evil - Shortest trailer ever. And... it looks like a boring horror movie we've already seen a zillion times. 'Cept the bad guy is played by some guy named Glen Jacobs.
A quick link while I'm here: Looking at the future of the X-men movie franchise.