Why gas prices won't go down. The Wall Street Journal judges the Republican response.
Time explains why Bush chose Snow.
* The UN finally gets around to approving sanctions for Darfur.
* Attorneys taking FDA to court over Plan B. (Courtesy Northram.)
* Fitzgerald returns to the Plame leak case grand jury.
* Senate considers Rumsfeld hearing.
* The tale of the tapes in a possible al Qaeda rift.
* An NPR Q&A on the Senate and immigration.
* Abortion clinic bombing victims still wait for restitution.
* Dick Meyer on the Democrats' fatal flaw.
* The Defense Department is getting creative with recruitment again.
* How about a call from the government offering free advice on your health?
* BBC Q&A on Chernobyl.
* Experts blame last year's record hurricane season on global warming.
* Will the Mars rovers (*still* going!) survive another Martian winter?
* The number of Americans without health insurance rises.
* Maryland teacher named Teacher of the Year.
* A comedy version of 24?
I heard it on NPR: we are in the greatest age of space exploration.
Clearing up J.J. Abrams involvement in the new Star Trek movie.