"What if Republicans taught gun safety like they do sex education?" (Courtesy Iceman.)
QUICK SUNDAY NEWS:
* The Pentagon has a new plan to fight terrorism worldwide.
* Will the Vatican open formal relations with China?
* Kerry defends wartime dissent as patriotic.
* Gonzales calls for mandatory Web labeling law. (Courtesy Agent Dieter.)
* "In a White House full of jocks, McClellan had the air of the last kid to get picked for the team."
* Twenty years ago, Chernobyl left it a ghost town.
* Why are doctors scared of hospitals?
* Major Tum anyone?
"Between now and April 2007 the Royal Shakespeare Company will perform every play, sonnet and long poem of the Bard."
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.