-the dramatic return of Dan Froomkin
Fill up now: gas shortages possible on the East Coast.
As metal prices increase, a penny is now worth more than, uh, a penny.
"Few grownups talk the way George W. Bush does." -Dick Meyer
* CIA officer fired for leaks to the press.
* Army suicides reach new peak.
* How the GOP lost its way.
* David Ignatius on fixing the intelligence mess.
* A BBC profile of Jawad al-Maliki, the new nominee to lead Iraq.
* E.J. Dionne Jr. on the administration's fear of a Democratic Congress.
* The youth in Iran face a lot of dead ends and economic hardships.
* Democrats seek to use Katrina as their 9/11.
* Karl Rove as a history student.
* Bush gets no love in California.
* Judge defends stem cell research from a legal challenge.
* A breakthrough in cracking a CIA code mystery?
Dealing with the catacombs left below the city.
This weekend's surprise comeback for... Captain Planet.
Ten big summer movies to look forward to.