Dana Milbank on the indignities presented during the Chinese president's visit. Also, a news analysis of the problems of penetrating the silk curtain.
Frustration on the ground in the war on terrorism.
How a tax dispute is threatening a polygamist Fundamentalist Mormon town out west.
I heard it on NPR: are we facing a new Cold War with Russia?
Courtesy Mad Magazine
* The blame game over skyrocketing gas prices.
* And maybe the administration just doesn't care about the economy.
* The FDA issues another ruling in opposition to scientific findings, this one over marijuana.
* Contractors are cashing in on No Child Left Behind.
* How about underground rivers in the Antarctic?
* New military video game teaches soldiers foreign etiquette. (Courtesy Emerald.)
* Fametracker's fame audit of Suri Cruise. Speaking of which, what does "Suri" really mean, anyways?
Interesting challenges for Muslims in space. (Also courtesy Emerald.)
J.J. Abrams reportedly working on new Star Trek movie.