The administration's switcheroo at the Easter Egg Roll.
Dick Polman on why Bush won't fire Rumsfeld.
Federal judge rules that abortion clinic doctors in Kansas are not required to report underage sex between consenting youths.
* One year into his service, and the new pope doesn't have many fans.
* GAO faults intelligence agencies over not sharing data.
* Brit Hume and his slide towards conservatism.
* Katie Holmes gives birth to a daughter. Coincidentally, the same day, Brooke Shields gives birth to a daughter, but theoretically with the assistance of medication.
* The world's unsexiest men. Please note: if you disagree, and think Gilbert Gottfried is hot, please never tell me.
Slate on the Olbermann-O'Reilly feud.
McDonald's revives its bottom line... by focusing on cheap fast food. Who knew?
Whoah. Alan Tudyk in a reading of Xanadu.