Great read: Why the wingnuts hate Plan B. (Courtesy Iceman.)
A LITTLE NIGHT NEWS:
* News analysis: the code of silence broken, and the generals vs. Rumsfeld. Also, Myers jumps to the defense.
* The founder of Greenpeace endorses nuclear power.
* Calcutta bans political graffiti.
* Santorum faces an uphill battle for reelection.
* Texans still trying to recover from Hurricane Rita.
* Using politicians' quotes against them.
* Taking a literal view of Jesus's resurrection.
Archaeologists vs. amateur 'relic hunters.'
Is poker losing its popularity?