Four TV networks challenge the FCC.
South Dakota continues to feel the impact of their anti-abortion law.
A LITTLE SATURDAY NEWS:
* "Unhappiness with the tax system was spread fairly evenly across income groups, age groups and education levels."
* Interesting article on the generals vs. Rumsfeld.
* E-mails link GSA official to Abramoff.
* A lack of public defenders in New Orleans.
* BAGnewsNotes on the post-9/11 world.
* The challenge of protecting free speech on campus.
* Scalia continues to become more outspoken.
* Liberals fnd a place online.
* Britain is running out of natural resources.
* Why do famous people give their kids goofy names?
* Happy 400th to the Union Jack.
Digging for an ancient pyramid... in Bosnia?
Christian seder what?
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.