-John Aravosis (See also Dick Polman.)
A talk with John Negroponte.
More retired generals call for Rumsfeld's resignation, but they say this isn't a coordinated effort. Also, David Ignatius agrees.
Omaha votes to split its school districts along racial lines.
* "The U.S. military has spent just 40% of the $7 billion appropriated in 2005 for the training of Iraqi and Afghanistan security forces, a top Pentagon priority that is lynchpin for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq."
* More Americans are sick of foreign affairs.
* News analysis of Europe's problems with economic change.
* New Jersey is the newest state to ban indoor smoking.
* Two Smithsonian museums under renovation.
* Not quite the heir to Howard Stern that they wanted, David Lee Roth's radio show is suffering.
* South Park takes on censorship by Comedy Central.
Hollywood finds religion.
A Sesame Street for a younger audience.